Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Used Boomba Fiesta ST Stage 2 Oil Catch Can Kit (PCV) w/ (or w/out) Used DHM Fiesta ST Sound Symposer Delete Kit - $185/$170 Including Shipping

Trader history for adamm (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This catch can was installed on my Fiesta in June of 2016 and uninstalled in October of 2016. It caught quite a bit of oil, but (and I know I will probably get some hate for this) I wanted to reinstall my Sound Symposer. I did that and bought another catch can to replace it. The Boomba kit has some unique requirements when you buy it new:
1) You must cut your OE PCV line and install Boomba's fittings into each cut side. The can is spliced into the system, and you can't revert to OE unless you buy another PCV line.
2) You must have removed the Sound Symposer in order to mount the can in its place.
Web page is available here: http://www.boombaracing.com/fiesta-st-stage-2-oil-catch-can-kit-pcv/

The DHM Sound Symposer Delete Kit was installed on my car in September of 2015 and removed in October of 2016 along with the Boomba catch can so that I could reinstall the Sound Symposer. I overtorqued the top clamp and ruined it, and this was replaced with another, though the replacement was not a "shielded" style of worm-gear clamp like the original. As a result, the clamp made some shallow cuts in the surface of the Sound Symposer Delete's silicone while being tightened (visible in two of the photos below). The lower clamp on the Sound Symposer Delete is original and in good shape, though I will include one more unshielded worm-gear clamp just in case something happens to that one, too. This is the full kit, and it includes the cap for the tube that runs into the passenger compartment near the firewall. A complete installation of this kit involves removing the battery tray from the car, though you're not obligated to do that if you simply want to install the catch can. Web page for the SS Delete Kit is here:
http://deadhookmotorsports.com/Dead-Hook-Motorsports-Fiesta-ST-Sound-Symposer-Delete-Kit

To make things simple, my spliced PCV line will come with Boomba fittings already installed, so the catch can is plug-and-play. If you need a Sound Symposer Delete Kit, too, I will include the DHM kit for $10 on top of the price of the catch can.

In summary:
Price for the Boomba catch can is $165 via PayPal and includes shipping within the lower 48 states.
Price for the Boomba catch can with the DHM Sound Symposer Delete Kit is $175 via PayPal and includes shipping within the lower 48 states.
(I will not look to sell the DHM Sound Symposer Delete Kit by itself unless the catch can sells by itself first, so please don't ask...)

Catch can kit and all its hardware will come together with pre-spliced PCV line and color directions for installation.
If you opt to buy the Sound Symposer Delete Kit, too, everything on top of the table in the photos (apart from the notebook) will be included. Color directions for complete installation of the SS Delete Kit are also part of that.

Please PM me if you're interested, and thanks for looking!

Last edited:
OP
adamm
Thread Starter #2
Bump. Prices adjusted.

Catch Can Kit by itself is $165 shipped in lower 48.
Catch Can Kit with SS Delete Kit is $175 shipped in lower 48.

Thanks [like]

OP
adamm
Thread Starter #6
Double post...
(See post below.)

Last edited:
OP
adamm
Thread Starter #7
Dude, I'm stupid. I can't find how to private message you on the mobile site.
My apologies, didn't see this post until just now. All's well that ends well, I think! Thanks!

Both items have been sold to [MENTION=7058]Mr FiST'r[/MENTION]! Moderators, if you see this, please close. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.