Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: USED Boomba Wing Risers (BLACK)

Trader history for CrazyCarl (0)

Item for sale: Boomba Wing Risers (black)
Price:$100 shipped lower 48
Condition/notes: Used/like new, installed on the car less than 3k miles. All mounting hardware included. You will have to pick up vinyl stickers to cover clip holes and a shrink tube cap to trim the antenna. Please see install instructions here: http://www.boombaracing.com/content/FORD FIESTA ST - WING RISER.pdf
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

HaveBlue83

I am VERY interested. I have heard people stripping out the risers from using the wrong length screws in some of the holes. are any of these risers bad in any way? does it come with any instructions on what screws are for what holes? I didnt see what the 4 washers were for on the install pics either. just asking questions.....

I have white electrical tape I will be using for the holes, so no worries on that.

If none of the brackets are messed up and all i need is some shrink wrap tubing and my tape, consider sale pending paypal funds :)