Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Used Injen Intake for 2014 Fiesta ST

Trader history for JPGC (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Hello Everyone, below is what I have for sale:

-Injen Intake System for a 2014 Fiesta ST, red in color. It has about 3000 miles on it.
-Asking price: $140
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407893884.060555.jpg
- No shipping, local pickup only. I am located in the Jacksonville, FL area. I will drive up to 30 miles to meet you so you can avoid Jacksonville traffic.
-PM me here or email me at rogelioc1023@gmail.com if you are interested.

Thanks for looking!

OP
JPGC

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2
I will even help install it if you need cause I'm a nice guy:)

Im from michigan, but im going to tennessee next month if you wanna meet me in nashville? Lol just kidding... unless you want to? Then in that case drinks are on me!

OP
JPGC

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
Lol, yeah that's a bit of a stroll.

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
a nice guy would ship to Canada. in that case it would be sold to me in a heart beat

OP
JPGC

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
a nice guy would ship to Canada. in that case it would be sold to me in a heart beat
You are right, but this intake is a one piece design, which makes the box pretty big. The shipping plus $140 would cost you not much less than a new one from a company that offers free shipping. This is a much better deal for someone local.

C. love

I too would like this!!! Ship wise you can do other things than a box. just gotta get creative. wrap the whole shabang in think bubble wrap and viola! Then Shipping by UPS is usually the cheapest that way. It will take a bit more time
on your part but I bet 25 bucks to ship tops.

OP
JPGC

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #9
Lol, and then the purchaser gets mad when it's tore up when they get it....

C. love

If you wrap like a 2yr old maybe . Trust me Ive shipped a ton of things its cake. Just takes a bit of effort on the sellers part. Then again maybe you have ST's runnin all over so GLWS

OP
JPGC

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #11
I get what your saying and yes it's that simple really, but as someone, myself, who has sold a lot of items via the internet (eBay, craigslist and forum), not everyone is a understanding when they pay money for something and it comes cheaply packaged. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against shipping this thing, but I will need $180 for it shipped to cover me packing and shipping it. At that price, you are getting close to a new one.

C. love

True some people are f'n whiney. I personally view a used item as it having some knicks dings and the packaging its gonna be in wont be pretty. Who cares? lame asses thats who ha ha. NEW is what 250. Thats what 3 tanks of gas lol. If its still around in a day or two maybe we can come to a deal

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
UPS will bubble wrap it in a few layers; ship the filter separately in a box. It wouldn't cost more than $20. I shipped a downpipe twice the size of ours for $15 to CA that way.

OP
JPGC

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #14
I've seen it go for $220ish. Can't remember the site though. Let me know though.

I get paid Friday, Ill take it! I can drive up on Saturday since I am in Orlando.

I want this. But you won't ship. Y U DO DIS!?

If you ever feel inclined to ship and your current offer doesn't go through, just let me know what it would cost to get it to zip code 37040.

I've been wanting this intake in red. And at that price it's a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.