Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Used Rokblokz Mudflaps

Trader history for milkman42 (0)

SOLD

Hey guys, these mudflaps came with my car and I decided I prefer the look with no flaps. They're obviously black with red lettering Rokblokz made for the Fiesta ST. I don't know if they're the 'short' or 'regular' size, but the pics should speak for themselves. I was lowered on coilovers and no rubbing issues for what it's worth.

I'm an honest seller so I will be upfront and say I think I'm missing a bit of hardware. Since I didn't install them I don't really know what went into it. I believe 90% of it is there and that I may just be missing some inserts for the screws. Definitely wouldn't be an issue for someone into DIY. Otherwise the flaps are in great condition. These are ~$90 shipped new. I'd like to get $45 shipped for them. Let me know if you have any other questions. Please PM me (not the tapatalk chat). Payment will be with Paypal and shipping will probably be a USPS flat rate envelope. Thanks, Chris

$45 shipped
$35 local

On my car (I'm embarrassed that I don't have any good shots directly from behind... sorry!)

Last edited:
OP
milkman42
Thread Starter #3
Cool, I'm PM you my PayPal in a minute

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk