Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Xenon Depot H11 LED kit

Trader history for pleaseyesplease (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This listing is for a brand new, unused, never unboxed set of H11 LEDs from Xenon Depot. Not long after purchasing these, I ended up buying a set of the OEM Ford Euro-spec headlights which don't accept H11. Please PM me if you are interested:

Xenon Depot - H11 LED kit
$85.00
Free insured shipping to you from Mountain View, CA
Please PM with interest.

OP
P
Thread Starter #3
I'm not sure. I bought them from Xenon Depot and before ordering, I made sure these were the plug and play versions for an H11 low beam.

OP
P
Thread Starter #4
I double checked the "Has anyone find good bulbs?" thread, and on 04-28-2016, TyphoonFiST posted the following (post #83), which I remember before purchasing mine: "No they do not need the can bus error pigtails...we don't have a light out warning system."

This listing is for a brand new, unused, never unboxed set of H11 LEDs from Xenon Depot. Not long after purchasing these, I ended up buying a set of the OEM Ford Euro-spec headlights which don't accept H11. Please PM me if you are interested:

Xenon Depot - H11 LED kit
$85.00
Free insured shipping to you from Mountain View, CA
Please PM with interest.

I'm very interested

Status
Not open for further replies.