Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FSWERKS New Short Shift Kit Released

I've been looking at this kit myself. Can any of you who have this installed, pipe in as to whether it helps reduce the frequency / chance of that scary 2nd into 1st shift that seems to be happening to some people when they are trying to hit third quickly?
Never have had an issue hitting third and going into 1st. Have over 1000 miles on mine too

Waterfan

I've been looking at this kit myself. Can any of you who have this installed, pipe in as to whether it helps reduce the frequency / chance of that scary 2nd into 1st shift that seems to be happening to some people when they are trying to hit third quickly?
Not ever an issue with me either. This kit doesn't reduce side-to-side, so at least it doesn't make the potential operator error worse.

Not ever an issue with me either. This kit doesn't reduce side-to-side, so at least it doesn't make the potential operator error worse.
I can confirm this as well. Everthing feels much more CRISP and accurate. Best $79 USD I've spent. I can only say for the 25% reduction though. Didn't bother trying 15% as it comes with thread lock and 10 less travel = more "gotta go fast" mentality

Sorry for bumping the old thread, but didn't wanna make a new post.
Can confirm this is an amazing upgrade. I went with the FSWerks adapter, set to 25%, and holy crap is it good. It feels shorter than 25% in a way, just so tight and crisp.

Installed mine last night, 1 hour due to fat fingers and taking my time looking at everything. It was my first time taking those parts off. 25% is the setting I used and it is night and day difference on how much better it feels! Well made, simple install, incredibly effective, $79! Love it!