Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fuel door trouble

So I'm sitting at the gas station and get can't the nozzle in to put fuel in the car..wth???

OP
F
Thread Starter #3
No, I trying to get 93...autocross tomorrow. It seems like that metal flap is jammed.

CanadianST

No, I trying to get 93...autocross tomorrow. It seems like that metal flap is jammed.
Just wanted to make sure lol you never know some times. And I've never experienced that before..hopefully it's a simple fix, i'd slip by the dealer and ask them to take a look.

OP
F
Thread Starter #5
That was my first thought. Idk, I went to another station and the nozzle went right in. Unfortunately I ended up getting 91. I've filled at that first station before, and never had an issue.

pwnall1337

Vendor
Had the same problem with my 2014 GT at a station near my house. Check the nozzle, if it's not wide enough it won't hit both pressure points to allow the nozzle to be inserted.