Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Full e85 options

I fully agree about the testing. I'll check out what options whoosh has for ethanol sensors.

And yeah I'm planning to get a 91 tune for the new setup and also an ethanol tune.
I went with the Dizzy gauge, it goes in the useless dash pocket in front of the shifter. You can put the sensor under the hood next to the pump or you can make a custom setup under the rear seat for a stealthy option. I also covered most of the Dizzy gauge with black vinyl to clean it up some more.

74011991-4860-4680-AFD3-E4B6793747AA.jpeg

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Or * Just get the Fuel it kit with Bluetooth Dongle and the app for your phone. Total "stealth " achieved.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Or * Just get the Fuel it kit with Bluetooth Dongle and the app for your phone. Total "stealth " achieved.
Very true! I don't drive mine much so I wanted to have a permanent gauge to make sure my mixture wasn't changing while the car sat. I was told ethanol degrades much faster than gas so I just wanted to be safe. Probably overkill though, in the year since I switched to E30 I've never seen the mixture drop more than 2% by the time I drain the tank.

Magnetic

I went with the Dizzy gauge, it goes in the useless dash pocket in front of the shifter. You can put the sensor under the hood next to the pump or you can make a custom setup under the rear seat for a stealthy option. I also covered most of the Dizzy gauge with black vinyl to clean it up some more.

View attachment 43776
I like that setup. I didnt want any websites or marketing on the unit. This looks like an easy fix.