Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Full part out : x37 turbo, intercooler, coilovers, Accessport and more!

Trader history for CrystalWhite (0)

Careful with this guy...
We had agreed upon a price for one of his items and I was just waiting for his paypal info.
He apparently bailed on me and didn't even bother to PM me.
I was planning on using it for an upcoming track day and now I am out of luck because of this.
Just a heads up...

Careful with this guy...
We had agreed upon a price for one of his items and I was just waiting for his paypal info.
He apparently bailed on me and didn't even bother to PM me.
I was planning on using it for an upcoming track day and now I am out of luck because of this.
Just a heads up...
Yeah. I messaged him 4 days ago and haven’t heard anything. Not a good look, and that’s before he has money in hand.

OP
C
Thread Starter #43
Original post updated with items left. As for the individuals who are moaning I never got back to them and want to shit on my for sale thread, I apologize but I am not sitting on my ass all day long due to this covid situation and regularly work 15 hour days doing commercial supermarket refrigeration. For every single motivated buyer I have had at least 4 time wasters who want me to get quotes and then never get back after I've wasted an hour getting to and from the post office. This is unfortunately what buying and selling online has turned into. Everyone who has purchased an item from me has recieved it, period.

For every single motivated buyer I have had at least 4 time wasters who want me to get quotes and then never get back after I've wasted an hour getting to and from the post office.
In what world can you not get an online quote for shipping? Should take a couple mins at most?

Last edited:
For real...he is also downplaying the fact that we had agreed on a price which INCLUDED shipping, and the only thing I was waiting on was for him to send me his paypal info. (I can copy/paste PMs if you really want me to...)
I wouldn't characterize that as time wasting or moaning...
I get it that shit happens and all, but I was counting on getting that brace for a track day this weekend, and now I will not have it
And since I did not hear back from you in a timely manner, I do not have the opportunity to purchase a new one...
I only do a couple every year, so while it may not seem important to you, it was important to me!
Not a huge deal, and I am sure the guy means well and is probably trustworthy, but he never even bothered to PM me or anything
I even posted in the thread about paypal info, and still never heard back from the guy
That is not shitting on a thread, that is important info for anyone who is thinking about purchasing as they might be counting on getting an item they agreed to buy, only to find themselves out of luck
Next time you agree to a sale, just honor your word, man...or at the very least just inform the person that you decided to sell it out from under them!
GLWS

Last edited:
I mean, I PM’ed you twice on the DV and left a post in here that I PM’ed you. It’s been a whole week and you’ve provided no response. All I asked was for a shipping quote. I have no idea where you are, but it appears Canada and I’ve never had something shipped from Canada. Not unreasonable to ask for a quote and I was very motivated. I just wanted to make sure it didn’t cost me more for a used part/shipping than it would if I’d just buy it new. Like the gentleman above, I’m in the process of re-tuning and haven’t done logs in a week thinking I’d like to get the DV on before proceeding further. I ordered a new one yesterday. I get that life is busy, but it’s not unreasonable to expect a response in a day or two when you can get shipping quotes in 5 minutes online. Or at least a “hey, I’m really busy I’ll need a few days to get back to you”. I purchased a new DV yesterday because I was tired of waiting.

Unfortunately it looks like I've got to part out my Hybrid turbo Fiesta. It's been a blast but I've got twins on the way and one sporty shitbox has to make room for a truck. Everything is located in Canada and is in great condition. Willing to ship, buyer pays shipping plus paypal fees. Prices are in USD.

1. Turbosmart 11psi Wastegate : had less than 15k miles on it and is in perfect condition $65

3.Pumaspeed 3 inch turbo elbow : made out of billet aluminum, increases flow into turbo. Perfect condition. $50

10. Ebay aluminum shift knob : same as I I reviewed in my thread. Much nicer than stock.

11. Ebay Wagner intercooler clone : as featured in my review thread, this intercooler worked great for the 28 psi the x37 generated. Probably the biggest intercooler you can get for the price I'm asking. Could use some black paint. $150

13. Bilstein coilovers: has approximately 30k kms on them. Bit of wear on the collars but still completely serviceable. Comes with the wrenches. $300
I will take the wastegate
PM send

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hey there, ended up selling the turbo to a fiesta owner who was a airplane mechanic and had experience repairing damaged turbines. I didnt want to sell the turbo to someone and have it fail due to the damage, hope you understand. The intercooler is still available and I can get it shipped out as soon as I recieve payment. Thanks
To those who don't read full threads*

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

DoomsdayMelody

Does your Wagner clone IC require any fab to fit in the stock location?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk