Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

full replacement oil dipstick....finally!

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
First dozen will be with us before the end of the week
MSRP $67
Full replacement with billet aluminum handle
No need to dissect your OEM like some other options out there for the same price or higher in some cases.
easy to read, made specifically for the Fiesta ST and made in the USA ..... yessir!

pics and site link coming soon:p

haste

1000 Post Club
It is crazy. Between my '15 built in 8/14, my buddies '15 built in 4/15 and my '17 built in 11/17, ALL THREE have different style dipsticks. My buddies dipstick is the only one with the metal blade style that is easy to read.

jeff

2000 Post Club
This is a great, helpful, awesome mod for our cars. Can't wait for more info.

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Didn't realize the dipstick was an issue in our cars. Haven't had a problem with mine. Have an 18 tho so maybe the issues were fixed

This is what I've been waiting for. I've been through a dipstick already since the plastic handle broke off like most. Count me in.

Interested because I can't even see where my oil mark is anymore - using the towel for confirmation of level lol

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #19
So....... is it gonna be released or what?
yes

the stick was a little too short and the o-rings were just a smidge too tight. Seal was good but the stick was difficult to pull out once inserted
the update will be ready soon

TemecFist

yes

the stick was a little too short and the o-rings were just a smidge too tight. Seal was good but the stick was difficult to pull out once inserted
the update will be ready soon
"The stick was difficult to pull out once inserted"......we are still talking about the dipstick, right? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Community Posts