Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Garret 2860r on offer up!

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
There is a dude on offer up in cali selling one for 1600 and a big ass intercooler for 300. Dont know how to post the link. All I did was search fiesta st just to see what pops up. Thought someone on here might want ut.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Yeah... that guy must be in the emerald triangle. Seems the prices are a little high like the owner... That Turbo is worth maybe $1000 Its a gen 0 I don't even think it s gen 1 it looks so old and crustalicious. Intercooler maybe..... The prices are on the Retail side...But ill give credit to looking out!

OP
KnockOff

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
Could not figure out on the app how to share it sry about the stupidity. I dont know much about the turbos. Just thought I'd share. I thought it was expensive too. Started at 1800. I dont think he would be able to sell that to anyone on the forums with all the info you guys have posted. Way to expensive for such an old turbo.

Could not figure out on the app how to share it sry about the stupidity. I dont know much about the turbos. Just thought I'd share. I thought it was expensive too. Started at 1800. I dont think he would be able to sell that to anyone on the forums with all the info you guys have posted. Way to expensive for such an old turbo.

Non GTX non popular these days but good looking out 👌

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Yeah... that guy must be in the emerald triangle. Seems the prices are a little high like the owner... That Turbo is worth maybe $1000 Its a gen 0 I don't even think it s gen 1 it looks so old and crustalicious. Intercooler maybe..... The prices are on the Retail side...But ill give credit to looking out!
speaking of older gens
we have a gen1 2860 ATP kit that can be had BRAND NEW for $1650 shipped