Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Garret GTX 2867R Gen 2 - 400+bhp?

You also have an MRX, so lots of that 300 HP comes from revs. and not torque.
Oh no there’s plenty of torque buddy ✅
I happen to have 8 in sticky ZIII’s to put the power down on the ground. With my setup it’s a monster 1-6 and there’s no waiting around for torque. Perfecto 👌

Last edited:

TDavis

1000 Post Club
I don't spin with my Z3s that I have now. When I had stock Michelin A/S tires I spun a good amount.

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Oh no there’s plenty of torque buddy ✅
I happen to have 8 in sticky ZIII’s to put the power down on the ground. With my setup it’s a monster 1-6 and there’s no waiting around for torque. Perfecto 👌
I have RT615K+'s at 215 on 8" with a X-47R and can light them in 3rd on E30 if I'm careless. I also have light wheels and an open diff., so that's not helping things.

Se7eN

When pushing big whp and torque what clutches are you guys running?
Spec Stage 3, cause I don't plan on going bigger than already so I wont exceed the tq limit. I beat on it and it has 50k on the clock. The stock clutch died a while back, but did hold strong for a while.

I might have missed it in the forum but I don’t recall anyone blowing up there motor on AUX and bigger turbo. The only failures that I have heard about used nitrous. That set up was above 500 whp. Seems 400 whp is fine? I’m trying to get to those numbers myself.
Perfblue and Hijinx blew up but in different ways 💣