Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Getting a fiesta - tomorrow?

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hi!

Since I'm going to be hanging out here probably more often anyway, I thought it's not a bad idea to post my first post before I get the car, and make sure that I'm not making any mistakes at this most important step!

I was going to look at this car tomorrow: https://www.hermesautosales.com/inventory/ford/fiesta/01-136851/

Any comments? Things that don't look good?
It's a first year model, but according to this thread there is no difference between 2014 and 2019, correct? https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/difference-between-years-fiesta-st-2014-2019.27788/

Maybe one question I have: What where the options for the Fiesta ST? Does this one have everything I would want?
It has the Recaro seats, has a sun roof (which I'd actually rather not have).. anything else? I guess this one doesn't have a backup camera, which I think was an option at some point?

Also, sorry if this is totally the wrong subforum, didn't know where to post this.
I've had my car since Sep 2014. The only recall I had was for the door locks. I'm coming up to 106,000 soon and have had none of the problems others have had. I'm close to 200whp and 270ft/lbs of torque, both at the wheels. I drive it the way it's supposed to be driven, so have fun with yours!

Soo, I got the car on Monday!

Didn't get it for much cheaper, but oh well. Showing up at the same dealer twice for the same car, doesn't put you in the best position to work on the price haha. (Which is why I already tried to get it down last Friday, but also didn't get far.) There definitely wasn't a better ST in a 400 mile radius, so that's OK.

Had more time to test drive it this time. Like I said, I never had a turbo before, but it's awesome! It's a weird feel that I still have to get used to. I kept redlining, because it was pretty counter intuitive to upshift when there's still so much power haha.

Still a little nervous about that sound which I kept noticing while test driving, but I decided to trust you guys and just go for it. ;)

Excited to pick it up next week!
Congrats on the new car, highly recommend putting some better tires than what you've got on now though. And I'll add my voice in to agree that the sounds sound normal and exactly as it should, so I wouldn't worry too much about it if you keep hearing it