Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Getting fix0rzed

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
Now I get up at 5 a.m. to go to work at 7. About 5 hours of sleep normally I have a hard time shutting down at night.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #62
If i were on first id have to be up at 3 am. Work start at 5.

I definitely sympathize with the off-shifters... I've worked every time imaginable at one point or another, and while 3rd shift is wonderfully calm and quiet; as soon as you have to do anything during regular business hours it becomes 10x more of a hassle. 2nd shift was always a happy medium, but still problematic sometimes.

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #65
Lol. That meme is good.
Its snowing now. May as well add the alternator to the list seeing as its probably exposed to the weather. One hopes theyd have checked the weather and tarped it.

Kinda wish the airbags did go off now 😞

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Or....I also say....First shift is the Muppets.....second shift is the afterschool special Kids....Third shift is the 300!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
My shift is everywhere. I usually work nights. But my start time varies night by night. Usually a 7 to midnight deal start time and then who knows how long the shift is going to be. Also get the occasional day shift to screw up my sleep and schedule.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #69
This is just the list of parts ive figured that i need to repair the car. This doesnt include paint. There's probably a bunch of bolts and clips i need that i didnt find yet, so id add another 100 bucks to be sure. Also not priced is the 2015 evap purge line, and the AC stuff.
Screenshot_2020-01-19-02-23-48.png

Intuit

3000 Post Club
They better not total that. All the free money I've paid out to them would pay for that a few times over. They had the nerve to ask for even more. In effect, they took my money and I ran. Wait, does that make any sense? Greedy mofos need to quit funding election campaigns, lobbyists, CEO bonuses, plastering their name all over skyscrapers, stadiums, billboards, radios, television sets and ads on the internets. None of the ins comps go out of business and every year their profits collectively sky-rocket but they want to total peoples' Fiestas because what, they can't afford to pay for the damages? Gimme my twenty-four grand back......

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #71
I have no idea what my insurance is gonna say. Right now im fixated on this in a major way thats affecting my ability to sleep and do well elsewhere.

Really just want my car and my damn life back. I damn near started smoking cigarettes again on friday.

borborpa

Premium Account
I have no idea what my insurance is gonna say. Right now im fixated on this in a major way thats affecting my ability to sleep and do well elsewhere.

Really just want my car and my damn life back. I damn near started smoking cigarettes again on friday.
Although telling someone "not to stress over it" is futile, because the mind does what it wants to do, try not to stress too hard. Tons of people are hoping for good news for you on here, and if the worst case does happen, you seem like you'll be able to figure something out!

DangerMouse

Sorry to see this. I feel you on stress. I had my car 6 months and ended up with $6,000 in hail damage. At least I could drive mine though. Hang in there.

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #76
Currently playing phone tag with the auto body shop and progressive to get the car into the shop, and torn down to see all the damage.

Sorry to hear. Mine may even be a wright off. Idiot decided to hook a U-turn as we past him. Who does a U-turn from the middle lane on a 3 lane road...? [emoji37]

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Sorry to hear. Mine may even be a wright off. Idiot decided to hook a U-turn as we past him. Who does a U-turn from the middle lane on a 3 lane road...? [emoji37]

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk
Na...a new door skin and new quarter panel and paint I'll bet....unless there is structural damage.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #79
Metzger. Someone with an IQ of 54 does that. Lol.

If i had the extra cash id have the repair shop do a two tone fade from screaming yellow to molten orange if mine is saveable.

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #80
Todays update:
No call from an adjuster. Called progressive and got an answer of tomorrow. Which is what i was told monday. I now see why folks just total cars out with very little damage. Its a 3 ring circus of bullshit trying to get anything done.