Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GM unveils new "C8" Corvette

Maybe this will prod Ford into coming out with an affordable GT. Lol “keep dreaming Dave”
This may be that car. Don’t get me wrong it looks great. But it is a little embarrassing how
Ferrari-esque it is

Last edited:
I'm really not a vette guy, but whoever decided that bringing back 90's JDM style driver-centric cockpits is my hero. I love the cockpit feeling and so few cars do it like the old Supras or the new C8
+1, this is the first (modern) 'vette I want to drive. Bonus: it seems to be pi**ing off a bunch of boomers!

Once my wife has her FiST and after the markups and early quibbles are settled... I will get one of these... This is a car worth installing a parking lift for....

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
It's cool but I want to have nice retirement, and not spend the rest of my life working so I'll pass. I would lose my license from it anyway so what's the point.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
It's cool but I want to have nice retirement, and not spend the rest of my life working so I'll pass. I would lose my license from it anyway so what's the point.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
That's the problem with cars like that. You could only push its capabilities on a race track. It would be frustrating to drive it on regular roads.
All that performance, and nowhere to use it without getting a ticket, or worse.

It looks really nice TBH - but that row of buttons running down from the infotainment would take getting used to but I dont care since Ill never own one.

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
Sad to me....Ugly as funk with the usual Vette Bertha Big Butt GM styling, a weak engine and claims of 0-60 under 4 seconds with the Z51 means the stock $60K Vette will barely beat a stock Mustang GT. And the 710HP factory warranted GT at $50K will eat it's lunch. My wifes new GT/CS luxo Mustang will be less than a second slower to 60! This is the best GM can do? Lets see......the Camaro is finally being killed as even the Challenger outsells it and drivers prefer the Mustang plus it cannot be sold in the EU. GM can only get 1.3 HP per CI out of this LS engine.......really? If this LS 378 CI engine was built to the same level as the Coyote if would put out 576HP not 490. Hell my ST Mountune gets 2.25 and the Mustang Coyote is 1.5! So, ugly, slow and hideous interior designed by a 17 year old "ricer". I'll pass as will many others that are not GM fans. Wonder if they will even try to sell it in the EU?