Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Going back and forth between FiST and FoST. Help me out.

OP
P
Thread Starter #21
Sorry, didn't notice that. Damn that's a good price. I was seriously surprised they wouldn't budge off the $27,9 asking price of an ST3 FoST considering they have three of them.

Thats bs. Get on CarGurus.com and shop around. Use that as shopping leverage or go somewhere else. Make sure youre at the largest volume dealership you can find. They have the resources to sell below invoice because they make their money from Ford, not you

OP
P
Thread Starter #23
Put a small deposit on a 2014 CPO Fiesta ST today. Once my financing comes through, I'll be a proud FiST owner come Thursday!

[:D]

OP
P
Thread Starter #26
Thanks! While the dealer is as it turns out 110 miles away not 80 (you suck, autotrader.com), I can't wait for the drive home!

Congrats on your purchase! I was supposed to pick up a FiST today but the dealer trade for the car didn't go through. Going to have to order one and wait 6-8 weeks.

hmm probably better off to just wait it out then. More likely that one will show up within that time i imagine. How sad to be hours from delivery only to have your hopes dashed

Put a small deposit on a 2014 CPO Fiesta ST today. Once my financing comes through, I'll be a proud FiST owner come Thursday!

[:D]
Congrats! I can't wait to see photos. :D

I'm the customer service rep here, in case we haven't already exchanged hellos, and I'll be around if you have any questions.

Meagan

Congrats! I can't wait to see photos. :D

I'm the customer service rep here, in case we haven't already exchanged hellos, and I'll be around if you have any questions.

Meagan
First off, Congrats to the OP! The car is a blast

Second, To Meagan,
It is awesome that Ford has a dedicated, active, rep for the forums. It's a simple thing, but shows a high level of customer appreciation and support. Something That sets this community apart from certain german or japanese makes.

hats off and beer raised! cheers!

First off, Congrats to the OP! The car is a blast

Second, To Meagan,
It is awesome that Ford has a dedicated, active, rep for the forums. It's a simple thing, but shows a high level of customer appreciation and support. Something That sets this community apart from certain german or japanese makes.

hats off and beer raised! cheers!
Glad to be of service! [cheerleader]

Meagan