Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Going back to stock.

slopoke

Well it looks like I'm definitely going to be changing platforms in the very near future, so I'm going to be removing all of my aftermarket parts and go back to stock. I plan to remove all the parts sometime during the first week of December and the parts will be listed here, Facebook Marketplace and on Ebay. If you are wondering what parts will come up for sale. Just look at my sig. The only things that won't be for sale are the shocks, springs and ethanol content gauge setup. I really enjoyed the Fiesta and will miss it.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'm sad to see you moving on....but with life it's ever changing . Good luck out there Ed.....you know where I'm at at if you need an ear!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
slopoke

slopoke

Thread Starter #4
Sorry to hear you're leaving but looking forward to your sale.

Do you happen to know whether the BBK will clear 16" RPF1s?
I don't know if they will or won't. I'm running them with the stock wheels and I had to add a 3mm shim to clear the back of the wheel face. Sorry.

If you don't me asking, is the reason for the change because of a shortcoming of this platform? Or just time to move on to bigger and better things? GL in the future, I might try to pick up some of your sale items.

OP
slopoke

slopoke

Thread Starter #6
If you don't me asking, is the reason for the change because of a shortcoming of this platform? Or just time to move on to bigger and better things? GL in the future, I might try to pick up some of your sale items.

I guess you can say that I'm looking to get more horsepower that will be CA CARB legal. Like I stated before, it'll be a Mustang 5.0 with a stage 2 Whipple supercharger and it's got a CA CARB EO number, so it will pass CA emissions testing.

OP
slopoke

slopoke

Thread Starter #7
Just an update, I'm going to start removing all of the aftermarket parts in the A.M. They will be available for sale by the end of the week.

OP
slopoke

slopoke

Thread Starter #8
All parts have sold and the car is now listed on my local Craigslist classified section. Once it's sold, I'll buy the Mustang.