Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Good feedback -- Aukee H11 LED Bulbs, 50W 10000 Lumen

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm hap[py with these, very bright, good light pattern, 6000K is decent color, very quick install under the OEM covers. I did NOT have any luck with their H1 bright bulbs, that would be a "project" at best. But the low beams are excellent. Also installed in my Ducati 1098R which uses two of the same bulbs with a tight fitting aft cover.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GWF2JXZ/

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm hap[py with these, very bright, good light pattern, 6000K is decent color, very quick install under the OEM covers. I did NOT have any luck with their H1 bright bulbs, that would be a "project" at best. But the low beams are excellent. Also installed in my Ducati 1098R which uses two of the same bulbs with a tight fitting aft cover.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GWF2JXZ/
Nice to hear the H11 Aukee worked out for you in the low beams! You should post some before and after pics so we can judge them for glare when used as a low beam...
So that makes me wonder, what happened to using Aukee H1 in the high beams? You're talking about trying to use H1's in the low beam, so nto sure what you mean by project? Aukee has some of the best proven output for high beams in our car over any other that is made in H1.

OP
A
Thread Starter #3
The Aukee H1 doesn’t even come close to fitting in the high beam slot in the reflector housing, and there isnt an appropriate retention, the connector interface doesn’t match... what part do you think works?