Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Good Online Parts Dealer?

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
I just wanted to see who other owners were using and who they recommended. I was using Tasca Parts, because they were a vendor on here, but it looks like they no longer are, and their shipping seems really expensive.
Also, my last order they screwed up repeatedly. It took them over 6 weeks to get me two simple parts, air and cabin air filters. After a couple weeks of not hearing anything I checked with them and then they said they would have to reorder one of them. I had to keep checking to see if it came in, then after it came in they didn't ship it out for many days until I called yet again and gave them a nudge.
I ended up feeling like if I hadn't called them, they never would have reordered the one that they didn't get initially, and that it wouldn't have shipped out for forever unless I had checked on it. The whole experience was very annoying, and every time I called them it took about 30 minutes to get them on the phone. I realize that things are more difficult to do in the coronavirus era, but I deal with a lot of other companies that are doing a lot better job.

Last edited:

Fiestig

For OEM parts https://parts.ford.com/en.html

Create a free account and you get things free 2nd day, but typically I get things overnight as long as you order monday-wednesday. Its pretty nice to order one day and have it the next.

If you can wait a day or 2 with the lower price, then Rockauto as suggested

OP
Capri to ST

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
What got me started on this was I was looking for OEM Motorcraft replacement wiper blades, and when I looked at Rock Auto it was confusing as to which one was left, which one was right, and I didn't see one listed for the rear

I've used Tasca in the past and Livermore. Both have issues with communication. I've had the best luck getting OE Ford parts off eBay. Typically the seller has the part in stock, not always check the estimated delivery date, but usually its in stock ready to go.
They also usually have the part number somewhere in the ad so you can look it up and make sure its right

I’ve stopped ordering from Tasca. I usually check the ford OEM parts website that Fiestig posted and then check EBay for stock and delivery date of parts I need.

green_henry

1000 Post Club
I recently shopped at Tasca and found the same part on Amazon for a lot less (this was for my son's Escape, not my FiST). It wasn't Motorcraft-branded, but it was the same supplier -- identical. It definitely pays off to shop around.

Fiestig

I kinda love rock auto. That love dwindled a bit when I received someone else's order completely unrelated to anything I had ordered in the past or present. I tried calling and you cannot reach anyone to correct an issue, That bothered me a bit. But I still order from there. Just not quite as much

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
What got me started on this was I was looking for OEM Motorcraft replacement wiper blades, and when I looked at Rock Auto it was confusing as to which one was left, which one was right, and I didn't see one listed for the rear
RockAuto all the way look at the picture below I got the part numbers for you.
Simply put the part number in the part search.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

OP
Capri to ST

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #11
RockAuto all the way look at the picture below I got the part numbers for you.
Simply put the part number in the part search.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Thanks a lot, I will plug in the part numbers on their website.