Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Goodies

Trader history for Rocketst (3)

OP
R

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #21
I hear talk of an easy, 'test strip' type test which is just put on your tongue for a couple of seconds coming out in the near future.
The caveat is, of course, that it may not be as accurate as the 'brain pic' swap type tests. [:(]
That sounds a lot more attractive. Then again, hopefully that vaccine their developing here in the us does well. Phase 3 trials just started but they noticed an improvement in antibodies of the 45 patient study for phase 2.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Update: so I may or may not have covid. Just got tested today so will find out probably on Wednesday. Until I do, I won't be shipping out packages. I don't want to expose anyone else if I do have it. Also, the test was awful and I don't wish that demon magic on anyone haha.
Haaa, walk in the park. IF you've had any nose work done. I had my septum straightened/Partial Turbinectomy (look that one up). The pack a mile of gauze up in there, tons of blood for a week or so. That's the easy part being under. Sleeping upright for 3 days with a spray water bottle for the throat since you can't breathe through the nose? meh.... Pulling it out later? OMG!!!!.... I thought it would never end. It was like a magician and the silk scarves..........I saw the devil and his initials are ENT. lol

Thank you for being cautious.

OP
R

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #31
Huh I'm not seeing that
My eyes must be screwed up cuz I definitely saw sold. Sorry bro I feel like a dick now. Yeah, I apologize their not available. I need to get on this post on the computer and fix that.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

OP
R

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #34
I've revised the first post to reflect the items still for sale. Bumping to keep this post relevant.