Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

got mine in December!

bought a new 2018 FiST in December, magnetic grey with COBB stage 1. Happy Humpday fellow enthusiasts!

OP
V
Thread Starter #3
Thanks! I should have said I did the stage 1, would be awesome if it came that way! Ha!

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome from a fellow vegan!

I have a mild tune, too, and the bump in low-end torque makes it so easy to drive. Feels like an old-school V8. You just give it a tap, and you're off.

OP
V
Thread Starter #9
Welcome from a fellow vegan!

I have a mild tune, too, and the bump in low-end torque makes it so easy to drive. Feels like an old-school V8. You just give it a tap, and you're off.
Awesome on all counts! Agreed about the torque gains. Replacing the RMM this weekend, which I'm hoping will put even more power to the ground!

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Awesome on all counts! Agreed about the torque gains. Replacing the RMM this weekend, which I'm hoping will put even more power to the ground!
It will. Cuts wheel hop, less torque steer, and you can shift when you're supposed to, rather than waiting a tick because you don't want a clunky shift from that soft stock piece.

Most FiST drivers would agree: If you can only have one mod, it's the RMM.

Last edited: