Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Greddy exhausts back in stock @ whoosh motorsports

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Super rare Greddy exhausts for your Fiesta are in stock now
Customer orders dating back to summer of 2022 have finally shipped and we have the remaining stock left from this production batch
6 exhausts available for immediate shipping from whoosh Las Vegas !
Grab yours today
Link to product >>> https://whooshmotorsports.com/.../greddy-evolution-gt-cat...

1674518341878.png 1674518351950.png

Erick_V

Love mine. It’s loud!
Any drone? I live in Texas so we have long highways, I currently cruise at 65-70 just to keep my MBRP quiet-ish

Edit: Also, is the DP to CBE connection 3inch? I have a Whoosh 3in Catted DP and the connection at the MBRP is 2.5in then goes to 3in

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Any drone? I live in Texas so we have long highways, I currently cruise at 65-70 just to keep my MBRP quiet-ish

Edit: Also, is the DP to CBE connection 3inch? I have a Whoosh 3in Catted DP and the connection at the MBRP is 2.5in then goes to 3in
I have the same downpipe. GReddy is 3” all the way. It does drone horribly right around 3k rpm highway cruising. Strangely, I don’t recall the drone being present when I had the catless 3” on there though.

dhminer

2000 Post Club

I’ll be putting a catless dp back on soon and can let you know how it impacts drone, but it’ll be a 3.5” tapered to 3” and a tubular manifold so may not be apples to apples

Super rare Greddy exhausts for your Fiesta are in stock now
Customer orders dating back to summer of 2022 have finally shipped and we have the remaining stock left from this production batch
6 exhausts available for immediate shipping from whoosh Las Vegas !
Grab yours today
Link to product >>> https://whooshmotorsports.com/.../greddy-evolution-gt-cat...

View attachment 53665 View attachment 53666
Are these still available?