Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Greetings from Jamaica 🇯🇲

Daymonddh

Hello,

Just got a 2016 ST. It was a thrill! The mods available are awesome so I will be upgrading as time goes on. Cooling will be the most important in the caribbean.

Our roads are .....terrible and the ride is Harsh so I would love to know how to soften the ride.

Looking forward to FIESTA community membership.

Br, Daymond

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
......Our roads are .....terrible and the ride is Harsh so I would love to know how to soften the ride.

Br, Daymond
Welcome to the machine. 205/50-16 tires is an easy way, but wheels are 4×108 PCD.

It minimizes the risk of bent wheels too.....

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
Welcome, it's a really fun car. Do you know when your build date is in 2016? The reason I ask is that the ride was softened somewhat for cars with a build date after mid February of 2016. I got aftermarket wheels but stuck with 17" because I didn't want to alter the original crisp handling characteristics. Mine are 5 lb lighter each than the OEM wheels though, and that softens the ride some because there's less weight banging up and down.

Hello,

Just got a 2016 ST. It was a thrill! The mods available are awesome so I will be upgrading as time goes on. Cooling will be the most important in the caribbean.

Our roads are .....terrible and the ride is Harsh so I would love to know how to soften the ride.

Br, Daymond
Welcome! Nice to see another Jamaican! Even though I’m technically ”Jamerican” :LOL:.
Did you have to have the ST imported there or A family member sends cars to Jamaica occasionally for other family down there and he really liked my ST so he was thinking about buying one to send. Were you able to buy one there or did you have to import it?