Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Greetings from San Antonio TX

Just got a 2016 at the beginning of the month and have somehow spent just about ~6x what will be my car payment on mods... nothing crazy, but MOSTLY Normal stuff, window tint, subwoofer, reverse/dashcam within the first week and this week after lurking here for a bit I'm moving to basic performance stuff: Wagner-tuning intercooler && Access port.... so far I LOVE the support and the community seems pretty cool.

Soooo, looking forward to Hooning the crap out of this lil' ho for all she's got!!

pwnall1337

Vendor
Welcome! I'm located in San Antonio, so I'll keep a look out. I always usually wave at a Fiesta ST, but I'm either driving my code orange Gen 3 raptor or my yellow supercharged C6. There's only 2 code orange raptors in SATX, so if you see one there's a 50% chance it's me.

Attachments

Erick_V

Welcome. Also in SATX in a Kona Blue on Bronze Dekagrams. Although I’ve been driving my 04 IS300 with the same color scheme for the past month or so lol