Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Greetings from Santa Cruz!

I just purchased a 2016 FiSt one week ago today. I do autocross once a month and am incredibly happy with how this car handles. My next one is may 18th - first one with the Fist. I just ordered the cobb stage 1 kit and figured it was time to find a forum to call home so hello home!

obligatory image that I got from the dealership page for my car lol - I don't take many pictures. The wheels and crappy ironman tires are the next thing to go.

Attachments

OP
Maihyo
Thread Starter #5
Thanks all! I live at the start of a great back road and I've taken it out pretty much every day, it seems to like the abuse lol. I'm really impressed with the factory suspension setup so I'm hesitant to screw with it but it could really use a bit of a drop to look the best. the auto x coming up will give me a better idea.

OP
Maihyo
Thread Starter #8
Thanks! Yea that seems to be the case from what I've read and experienced so far driving it. There are 3 focus rs' that show up every month so I'm curious to see how the little fist compares. Though these ironman all season tires are going to be a big handicap this month. Hopefully I can tear them up enough soon to validate new tires lol

Spork1569

The wheels don't look like the stock ones to me actually. The stock ones are more snowflake shaped.

I also have a black 2016 FiST in SoCal, welcome and be prepared to wash your car often lol.