Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Group Buy #2: Enkei RPF1 16x7 +43, 4x108, Silver. Reserve you set Today!!!!!

Trader history for OAKOS Automotive (0)

OAKOS Automotive

Vendor

Fast Shipping, Low Prices, Dependable Service. We deliver performance!

Why Buy From OAKOS?

We are running another group buy for ENKEI RPF1's that are specific for the Fiesta ST, We are doing 10 sets again so act fast!!
Wheel specs:
16x7" wheel size.
4x108 PCD.
+43 mm offset.

Color: Sparkle Silver

Weight: 13.8lbs

Price: $833.00 Shipped to the lower 48 states.

ETA: July 2017

We have already placed the order for 10 Sets of these wheels since our first group buy was so successiful.
To lock a set in for yourself we are taking $200 deposits oor more (up to you). This will lock you in with a set, and the balance will just have to be paid in full prior to the wheels arrival. Deposits are only refundable into in-store credit. To pay a deposit, we can take payment via CC over the phone or by sending you an invoice to pay via PayPal (Preferred).

Reserved sets:
1. [MENTION=5510]Zoran[/MENTION]
2. [MENTION=7607]boss002[/MENTION]
3. [MENTION=5301]In8tuner[/MENTION]
4. *Local Reservation*

We will also be offering a Hub Ring/Lug Nut/Center Cap combo for an addtional fee of $125. The Combo includes the following:
-A complete set (4) of Genuine RPF1 Center Caps,
-Muteki Spline Drive Lug Nuts: Color of you choice (Black, Blue, Red, Chrome or Purple), Open Ended or Closed Ended,
-Generic Plastic Hubcentric Rings

-Again to put a deposit down and to lock a set in for yourself, you can call in and pay over the phone via CC or we can send you an Invoice to pay via PayPal (Preferred), anymore questions please call 586-803-1750.

1FAST5OH's Fiesta ST

BradApples' Fiesta ST

Strife's Fiesta ST

Last edited:
Can anyone confirm if these fit with the wilwood bbk. And what tires are people using?
It looks like the standard 12.19" rotor wilwood bbk will NOT clear these wheels unfortunately. Dl_st has some great pics in the first group buy thread showing the clearance issues.

It looks like the standard 12.19" rotor wilwood bbk will NOT clear these wheels unfortunately. Dl_st has some great pics in the first group buy thread showing the clearance issues.
Thank you! Looks like I'll look into getting the konig hypergrams. FYI for what it's worth I think the wheels look good but on a lil bit lower fist!

oh man.... i'm new to this forum, got my car almost 2 months ago and was already about to buy some rims off tire race for HS, but these are lighter, cheaper, and one of my favorite designs... too bad not black.

With the combo of these rims and the 205/50/16 re71r tires, I was able to get a first place in PAX and 10th in raw time at the first autox of the yr. Im guessing I knocked around 2 or 2.5 seconds off my time compared to stock wheels and tires. Thats based off the times of the cars that I usually ran close to. I know thats mostly due to the tires but the wheels look great too and are incredibly light, which helps. To sum it up, I am happy with my purchase.

Just got off the phone requesting my paypal invoice for a deposit :) Also i'm saving $70 on shipping by driving to pick these up when they come in.

It is not too late to buy! they pre bought 10 and the list above are the ones spoken for.

Not to late at all. You can reserve a set as long as all 10 sets that we have on order have not been reserved yet. At the moment, one set is reserved with a second set that is about to get reserved.

-Ty-
*Is reserved :) paid invoice, thanks guys.

OP
OAKOS Automotive

OAKOS Automotive

Vendor
Thread Starter #16
More deposits placed! I didn't get usernames, so if you placed a deposit with us, PM Me and I'll add your name to the list!

-Nick
Oakos Automotive

OP
OAKOS Automotive

OAKOS Automotive

Vendor
Thread Starter #19
Thursday bump! Get those orders in before 12 pm EST tomorrow to have them shipped out and on their way over the weekend!

-Nick
Oakos Automotive