Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Happy Valentine's Day gang!

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Throwing it out to all my fellow RS owners on here.

Whether you have a significant other or not, hope it a great day! Bare minimum go drive your car [lovers]

MKIIIRS

Staff Member
You too Ghost, have any plans tonight?

MKIIIRS

Staff Member
No- the husband's been sick, so we will go out this weekend instead. I did get roses this morning though [thumb]
Still very thoughtful, glad you guys rescheduled something this weekend. I'm always really bad at picking out restaurants so my wife normally picks out 2-3 places then I surprise her with whichever I choose. In the end everyone is happy and I'm not stressed.[biggrin]

OP
GhostRS

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #8
Still very thoughtful, glad you guys rescheduled something this weekend. I'm always really bad at picking out restaurants so my wife normally picks out 2-3 places then I surprise her with whichever I choose. In the end everyone is happy and I'm not stressed.[biggrin]
We ended up going out anyway... worked out well. We always go to one specific restaurant. He took me there on one of our first dates. So now we go there every Valentine's Day and anniversary.
Hope you had a nice night!

Last edited:

MKIIIRS

Staff Member
Awesome glad to hear. Yeah, we had an excellent night too.
We ended up going out anyway... worked out well. We always go to one specific restaurant. He took me there on one of our first dates. So now we go there every Valentine's Day and anniversary.
Hope you ad a nice night!