Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from Bavaria

Just wanted to say hi. Always looking for new info about the ST. I have an ST3 in Frozen white! Options are:

Auto wipers
Auto headlights
Sony DAB
Cruise control
Push start
2 step heated seats
Rear view camera
Variable boot loading

Very happy with it and cruises nicely. Have been to 125mph on the autobahn with it... but it struggled to much beyond heh (and it gets scary after that)! I run it on Aral Ultimate 102 Octane fuel and it's got 11000 miles on!

PhoenixM3

Welcome! I've seen one 2 door FiST on the base where I work. Hopefully, mine will arrive in late June, early July...

OP
A
Thread Starter #14
I lived in Bamberg for a couple years, wife is from Eichstatt (hope I spelt that right)

How is the FiST on the B roads?
Any challengers from Seats or Clios?
Really don't see many Clios at all... the Fiesta ST alone is very rare here. I think i've seen 3 of them since I moved here.

Everyone owns a BMW 1 series, Audi A1 or A3, VW Golfs, Seat Ibiza/Cupras or Mini Cooper S/JCW.

The BMW and Audi's obviously have a much nicer interior, but a similar priced model to a new ST is only a 1.4T (That includes an optioned ST vs a stock BMW/Audi!). They're not that exciting bar the RWD of the Beemers.

Seats are very common now and I like them... I don't know what sort of power they have, but you don't tend to see them racing anywhere.

Mini Cooper S are the most common "young" car. They usually have great exhaust systems and really sound vicious. However, they're just not as fun looking on the tight and twisties. Also, they don't have as much power for the autobahn. I've not driven one before, but they don't look as exciting :p

Sadly, the Fiesta ST is a bit lost on the autobahn... I can cruise at maybe 115mph, maybe up to 120mph, but after that, the car is a bit unstable with wind given it's lack of weight. Also, you're constantly getting over taken by BMW/Audi/BMW estate cars (wagons I think they are in US?) doing 130mph+

Really don't see many Clios at all... the Fiesta ST alone is very rare here. I think i've seen 3 of them since I moved here.

Everyone owns a BMW 1 series, Audi A1 or A3, VW Golfs, Seat Ibiza/Cupras or Mini Cooper S/JCW.

The BMW and Audi's obviously have a much nicer interior, but a similar priced model to a new ST is only a 1.4T (That includes an optioned ST vs a stock BMW/Audi!). They're not that exciting bar the RWD of the Beemers.

Seats are very common now and I like them... I don't know what sort of power they have, but you don't tend to see them racing anywhere.

Mini Cooper S are the most common "young" car. They usually have great exhaust systems and really sound vicious. However, they're just not as fun looking on the tight and twisties. Also, they don't have as much power for the autobahn. I've not driven one before, but they don't look as exciting [emoji14]

Sadly, the Fiesta ST is a bit lost on the autobahn... I can cruise at maybe 115mph, maybe up to 120mph, but after that, the car is a bit unstable with wind given it's lack of weight. Also, you're constantly getting over taken by BMW/Audi/BMW estate cars (wagons I think they are in US?) doing 130mph+
And those shooting brakes always are flying on the bahn

You are right on the bimmers, audis, and minis.

I have seen 3 FiST, 2 of them where on a us base