Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from CT

Hello, my name is Chris

I am currently in the market for a 2015 Fiesta ST right now. I currently drive a 2012 Subaru WRX hatch and I am tired of looking at it because I am also a Subaru service tech(13 years) and I just don't enjoy my car anymore. Also my wife and I are going to be welcoming our first baby into the world and any info on how a car seat fits in the Fiesta ST would be very much appreciated. I also am a huge fan of tea.....ya I know kinda random, I just love really good tea!!

Thank you and hope I can add any tech support to the community

FocusMike

Welcome and congrats on the first baby, get ready for your world to change.[clap]

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Welcome!!! Congrats on your first baby...you said first baby so you must be planning for more children? :). Might as well grab you two Recaro baby seats...one for now and one for the future.

SPhilli911

Welcome! Good to see more people from CT. Also good to see people are finally getting bored of the WRXs, those are very common around here. Change is good.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats on the first baby and welcome aboard!

Hello, my name is Chris

I am currently in the market for a 2015 Fiesta ST right now. I currently drive a 2012 Subaru WRX hatch and I am tired of looking at it because I am also a Subaru service tech(13 years) and I just don't enjoy my car anymore. Also my wife and I are going to be welcoming our first baby into the world and any info on how a car seat fits in the Fiesta ST would be very much appreciated. I also am a huge fan of tea.....ya I know kinda random, I just love really good tea!!

Thank you and hope I can add any tech support to the community
Hi Chris! Welcome!

If you check out the Owner Guide, starting on page 13, it explains how to set up different kinds of child safety seats in different ways.

Once you have the car and car seat handy, if you need extra assistance, most fire departments or police stations have someone on hand to assist. I did a check of your state, and here's the list I found.

I also recommend checking out NHTSA's Car Seat Safety website.

Best of luck with car shopping, and the family!

Meagan

OP
MonkeyLord
Thread Starter #13
Welcome!!! Congrats on your first baby...you said first baby so you must be planning for more children? :). Might as well grab you two Recaro baby seats...one for now and one for the future.
Oh yeah, possibly a second!!! As far as the Recaro's I was hoping someone will get that for the wifes baby shower[clap]

Hi Chris! Welcome!

If you check out the Owner Guide, starting on page 13, it explains how to set up different kinds of child safety seats in different ways.

Once you have the car and car seat handy, if you need extra assistance, most fire departments or police stations have someone on hand to assist. I did a check of your state, and here's the list I found.

I also recommend checking out NHTSA's Car Seat Safety website.

Best of luck with car shopping, and the family!

Meagan
Thank you Meagan, I was looking for info as in can the fiesta ST fit a car seat on the rear seats? As far as putting them in my real close buddy is a CT state trooper with 3 kids so hes got me covered.

Thank you Meagan, I was looking for info as in can the fiesta ST fit a car seat on the rear seats? As far as putting them in my real close buddy is a CT state trooper with 3 kids so hes got me covered.
That's perfect! They will fit in the rear seats, forward and rear facing. The only caveat is that you cannot place a rear facing seat in a front Recaro, so you shouldn't have any problems. :)

Meagan

Welcome! I have a 2015 ST and a 2013 WRX Hatch that's heavily modded. I can say with confidence you will not be disappointed with the Fiesta. Stock for stock the FiST is more fun to drive. It even rivals my heavily modded car. You will be taking a decent size hit on interior space, but I know there are plenty of members here who use a child seat in the Fiesta. Good luck!