Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from MN

20210410_111358.jpg
Just picked up a 2016 fiesta st today. It appears to be well traveled according to the vehicle history. Also was a lemon buyback car. Was looking for a 4 door miata this seemed close enough. Bought it from a reseller that got it out of Florida I believe. It appears to have a mitsumoto intake and unknown aftermarket exhaust. Has a blocked off pipe that I have learned is where a symposer once was. Have found a couple aftermarket electronics that I'm not sure what they are one looks like access port cable the other is a light/ button which I have not the slightest idea what it is but I digress. Thank you to everyone for the information I have acquired already. Please forgive me for being a newbie who may ask a questions that has been asked a thousand times.

Matt

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
View attachment 39559
Just picked up a 2016 fiesta st today. It appears to be well traveled according to the vehicle history. Also was a lemon buyback car. Was looking for a 4 door miata this seemed close enough. Bought it from a reseller that got it out of Florida I believe. It appears to have a mitsumoto intake and unknown aftermarket exhaust. Has a blocked off pipe that I have learned is where a symposer once was. Have found a couple aftermarket electronics that I'm not sure what they are one looks like access port cable the other is a light/ button which I have not the slightest idea what it is but I digress. Thank you to everyone for the information I have acquired already. Please forgive me for being a newbie who may ask a questions that has been asked a thousand times.

Matt
I'm in Richfield Matt....if you need anything hit me up.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Welcome to the machine.

You said it. It's been asked a thousand times. Tires, wheels, IC, exhaust, radiator, etc. Search inside your heart, I mean the forum, and all will be revealed...lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Hello! I'm in Mahtomedi, If ya need a hand with anything feel free to reach out! Nice looking car, I like the color.