Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from Montana

Been loving my first week with the FiST. I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but this is perhaps the most fun car I have ever owned, or even driven. Not the fastest, not the sportiest, not the most of anything really, but just clean fun. I wrote a little bit my purchase and some impressions on a pet project website I edit with a buddy, here: https://www.revogarage.com/theres-a-party-in-my-garage/

I've been lurking on here for a little while as I researched my purchase and now as an owner. It's an amazing source of knowledge and information, hope to add to it in my own time...

Here's the new to me ride, it's a 2018 in Platinum White with about 17,500 miles. Hard to tell it's not brand new. I do love the look and feel of the Recaros, but I must say after a week of tooling around I'm not disappointed with the base seats. Waiting for one with the Recaros to pop up here in Montana was going to require more patience than I have.

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
Welcome, and yes this is one of the most fun cars you can drive. I like it more than the E90 M3 that it replaced, and even found after I got it that I was driving it more than my NSX, which was my lifetime dream car.
I read your blog post on it and enjoyed it, it was well written. I like how you worked in the famous Potter Stewart quote.

Last edited:
OP
Rustler
Thread Starter #9
Thanks, I appreciate that. I had some fun writing it. The idea of a different feel/driving experience for US and European cars is probably a thing of the past, left over from the days when stateside we were wallowing around in some variant of the Chrysler "K" car platform, while in Europe they had the E36 3 series, but still, there is a quality to the driving experience of the FiST (and Focuses) that is hard to describe... yet I know it when I see it.

OP
Rustler
Thread Starter #12
I absolutely love this car. I think it is one of the best I've ever driven. Unfortunately, the realities of time and space mean that I just can't keep it around, and either it has to go or the 911 (996) Turbo. It was a genuinely hard call, but in the end since the space they fill in the garage is not daily driver, but fun car, the mania of the twin turbos won out. Were I choosing a daily, I'd take the FiST over the 911 all day. Anyway, didn't get to spend much time on the boards but seems like a tremendous resource to the FiST community. If you're looking, check out my for sale thread on this Forum, or for a full gallery of pics and information see: https://www.revogarage.com/for-sale-18-ford-fiesta-st/