Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello From Naples, FL

OP
C
Thread Starter #10
Welcome and wow crazy low mileage for a ‘14!
Thanks, I got lucky. I think it was the classic story of the older person who owned it, driven back and forth to the grocery store. I drive about 18,000 miles a year so it won’t stay that way forever.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome! The ST stands for Sports Technologies. They take a base car and make it fun.
Mission accomplished.

I just bought a Race Red ‘14 with 16,000 miles, bone stock. I’ve owned a lot of cars but it’s been a long time since since I’ve enjoyed one this much.
View attachment 34374
Hello @Captain Morgan .....I am a bit north of you near Clearwater.

I just picked up my 19 about a month ago and my thoughts are exactly the same as yours. I have had a ton of cars in my lifetime, but none of them as fun as this. Many were much faster, but there's something about this thing that makes it a serious hoot! Even for an oldish guy like me....who is nearing the half century mark and probably 2x the average owner age.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Hello @Captain Morgan .....I am a bit north of you near Clearwater.
....Even for an oldish guy like me....who is nearing the half century mark and probably 2x the average owner age.
Not even. There are lots over >40, >50 and yes, >60 drivers like me. I want to say there is a poll of driver ages around here. If there is one, we need an updated one...

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
Lots of young and older members. Lightly modded, stock and heavy duty mods. Lots of good opinions, some can be self serving. We all love our FiST's for many reasons but everybody bought this car for the performance. All it's other attributes are the real world necessities for each owner. Kid hauler, Grandkid hauler, grocery getter, weekend driving fun, commuter car, DD or in our case being retired and ate up with wanderlust it is a long distance road cruiser. What ever yours is to you the availability of upgrades and add-ons will allow you make it a unique fit for you. Drive the hell out of it, it has no real inherent weak areas and tires, brakes, gas and oil are cheap. It does not drive like a typical front drive car, the tail can be coaxed to hang out. Enjoy!