Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from NJ!

Hi all! My name is Jess and I'm from central NJ.

After ordering the car in the beginning of February (and drooling over it for much longer), I finally got it two weeks ago! Oxford white with Recaro package, moonroof and rado wheels. I'm more in love with the car than I thought I would be. I'm coming from a 2011 Fiesta S, but the cars are just worlds apart. My interest in the FiST really grew when I started autocrossing. Last year was my first autocross season in which I competed with my Fiesta S. I was overall 1st in Novice and Rookie of the Year, and of course was ready for a bit more than what I had! I took the FiST out last week for the first time (after having driven it quite a bit the first week to put a reasonable distance on it before heading out) and it was an absolute blast. There's so much potential for both the car and myself. Happy to finally be part of the club :)

View attachment 5137

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard[welcome]

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Welcome Aboard.

Dave

Welcome ! I'm actually right on the pa jersey border just took delivery of mine last month Oxford white with rado wheels as well and orange recaros. What color did you get for your seats?

FistSt215

Welcome!! I work in central nj my route is up that way. Just sold the my daily today so I will be finally putting the miles on the fist .