Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from Pennsylvania

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Just signed up this morning. Had been planning a veloster N (maybe if the 2.5 becomes an option?) but somehow fell in love with the Fiesta after a couple youtube reviews. I am still looking for one. Hoping to find one in Black or white w/ factory recaro seats. Aiming for 2018 or 2019. This car will be pure toy. In the meantime reading all the threads, making a list, checking it twice.

OP
akiraproject24

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Thread Starter #4
Welcome to the machine.

RMM, IC, AP, w/ots tunes, air filter is the basic list.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Yes. Currently doing the comparisons i.e. cobb vs mountune etc. I already bought some exotic trim items for a car I do not yet own! This is happening. I think it may be a buyers market as well.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Yes. Currently doing the comparisons i.e. cobb vs mountune etc. I already bought some exotic trim items for a car I do not yet own! This is happening. I think it may be a buyers market as well.
Welcome! I just read that the used car market is good for buyers right now.

As far as aftermarket stuff, I can vouch for mountune. They're not cheap, but the parts I have are really well made and look great. Wait for the holiday sales.

That said, there are plenty of options, so just go for what floats your boat. People sell used stuff right here all the time.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Lots of feedback on RMM's.....Cobb is soft, AWR 70 has some NVH, 80 has more, etc. I settled on the Whoosh Street RMM. No NVH and firm enough for me and many others out there. Perhaps there are too many choices... Then I added the Powerflex motor mount and trans mount inserts and have some mild NVH. Not as much as the RMM gave though. I'm learning to accept it.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Lots of feedback on RMM's.....Cobb is soft, AWR 70 has some NVH, 80 has more, etc. I settled on the Whoosh Street RMM. No NVH and firm enough for me and many others out there. Perhaps there are too many choices... Then I added the Powerflex motor mount and trans mount inserts and have some mild NVH. Not as much as the RMM gave though. I'm learning to accept it.
Yeah, if there is one single item which we have way too much of a choice in, it is the RMMs for these cars. LOL

I WISH I could say the same for; radiators, non-slamming, higher rate, linear spring, coil over/spring setups, 215/45-16 and 225/45-16 UHP all seasons, upgraded front axles, functional skid plates, fixed caliper brakes that fit under 15" wheels, etc. [:(]

OP
akiraproject24

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Thread Starter #11
WELCOME from the mighty Delaware River. [:)]

Whereabouts in Pennsyltuckeyvania??
I'm near doylestown but work further west in Coatesville. The Fiesta will not be making that commute very often, though it appears it would do very well.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Depending on which part of Doylestown, I am about 15-25 minutes away.

Yeah, Coatesville is NOT exactly 'around the corner' from this area!
(My older son used to live in Downingtown, and work in Lionville, a while back.)

OP
akiraproject24

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Thread Starter #15
It's been a few months but finally picked up my Fist! 2019 magnetic grey, black wheel/red cal with recaro seats.

17400 miles, had a whoosh silicone symposer delete.

From research I think I am going to change the gear fluid and oil very soon.

Not a daily driver (still have the ole '13 Focus Ti for that)

Will probably start a thread on the items I purchased, what I would like to upgrade

I'll attempt to get photos up at some point.

OP
akiraproject24

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Thread Starter #19
I missed out on a magnetic with orange Recaro's.It sold on Thursday and I had a appointment for Sat lol
The place I grabbed it listed orange recaro incorrectly it was actually the black/grey. I bought it after they told me someone had a deposit on it then emailed me back a couple hours later saying their financing fell through. I put a deposit down Thursday and picked it up friday. They told me there were 4 people lined up behind me. Not sure if that was a trick to get me to buy or not but it worked either way. I've been watching Fiesta's on Car Gurus for about 4 months now. The nice ones I save sell FAST.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
CONGRATS!! [twothumb] [driving]

I was worried that you were in that black Veloster N I always see buzzing and crackling around here lately, having decided on that instead of a FiST. LOL

Which dealer/lot did you get it from?

Are you closer to the Plumsteadville/Fountainville, Buckingham/Furlong, or Chalfont/New Britain parts of Doylestown (or right in the actual town)?