Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from San Diego (North County)

McLean_ST

Hello Everyone!

2019 Platinum White FiST. Have had it for little over a year now, very new to the car world.
Currently running AP with Stage 1 OTS Map (Cobb RMM, Mishimoto Air Intake, Velossa Tech Big Mouth, Resonator delete). Later this week installing (Mishimoto Performance intercooler kit) will run the Cobb Stage 2 OTS Map. That being said, I am looking for any opinions on parts and upgrade paths. I use the car as my daily driver. Please feel free to link any threads on different parts and tuning options.

Thanks everyone,

Hi from Vista! After stage 2 buy the e30 OTS tune. We have plenty of stations around here and youll feel the power more than going stage 3 and it's only around $20 to buy

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hello Everyone!

2019 Platinum White FiST. Have had it for little over a year now, very new to the car world.
Currently running AP with Stage 1 OTS Map (Cobb RMM, Mishimoto Air Intake, Velossa Tech Big Mouth, Resonator delete). Later this week installing (Mishimoto Performance intercooler kit) will run the Cobb Stage 2 OTS Map. That being said, I am looking for any opinions on parts and upgrade paths. I use the car as my daily driver. Please feel free to link any threads on different parts and tuning options.

Thanks everyone,
Yeah...Don't travel down the rabbit hole! That's my advice*