Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello From the 805!

Hello Forum!!!

My name is Nik and I am saying hello from the 805! I have 2014 ST in Molten Lava paint that just rolled by 100K miles a week or two ago! My GF and I purchased the car brand new, so big milestone rolling by 100K miles. Cars gone back and forth across the USA 2 or 3 times, so many fun times had so far with many more planned.

The car is bone stock and I do not have many mods planned out for the ST at the moment because it is my DD. My 330i is undergoing a massive rebuild, so car project money is being funneled that way for now. Mainly joined the forum here to get information, and provide what info I can, in regards to maintenance and long term ownership. Rolling by 100K means there are some pretty big maintenance items that need attention, and I will be doing my own work! Hopefully will be able to provide some insights down the road but for now will mostly be lurking in the background here reading and learning. I know timing belt (I'm assuming) and water pump will need to be replaced, as well as the belts and I'm sure a few other items while we are at it.

I have greatly enjoyed owning this car, and so far, besides normal fluid changes, we have had no issues at all with the car except: 1.) The blend door actuators are complete garbage and keep failing 2.) Sunroof ended up crooked on the track and stripped out the wurm drive gear on the opening motor, so its stuck in place, luckily closed 3.) it appears a lot of the weather stripping around the windshield and windows is showing signs of UV damage and begining to get crumbly. Other than these few minor things, the car has been excellent!

Anyways, just wanted to say hello!

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
At 98,500 I did the following:- transmission flush and new fluid, spark plugs, coolant changed and serpentine belt. Next oil and filter change will have the o2 sensor replaced.

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome to the forum! My car also recently hit 100k miles. Blend doors failing is super common with these cars.