Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from the Alamo City

Hey guys just posting to say hello. Ive lurked on the forum a few times to get some advice and troubleshoot but actually created an account this time. Ive had my '14 FiST for about a year and a half now and although its a blast stock, I'm thinking about finally throwing some cash down for mods when I get back from deployment so I'm here to gather as much information as I can so I can have the parts waiting for me when I get home.

Not sure what else to put so here's a photo of the party bean in hill country,

Attachments

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hey guys just posting to say hello. Ive lurked on the forum a few times to get some advice and troubleshoot but actually created an account this time. Ive had my '14 FiST for about a year and a half now and although its a blast stock, I'm thinking about finally throwing some cash down for mods when I get back from deployment so I'm here to gather as much information as I can so I can have the parts waiting for me when I get home.

Not sure what else to put so here's a photo of the party bean in hill country,
This all makes sense now*

Welcome.....

Welcome; the more FiSTs in TX, the better! Not many up here in DFW, but I do see a few from the to time.