Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from Virginia!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
WELCOME and CONGRATS!! [thumb]

I hope that those are some form of all seasons on the factory wheels and not the pure summer Potenza RE050s or the like.
The latter are a definite [nono] in slush and snow!

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome! Like M-Sport fan said, the tires aren't so good in the snow. The Michelins can handle a little bit, but they're sketchy. You'll want to get a separate set of snow tires on some other size wheels if you're going to drive in it. Then it's actually fun (or so I'm told. I have a beater for that).
There's nothing to worry about with the turbo. Just use good oil and change it regularly. Don't rev it high until the oil's warm. It takes 10 minutes or so in the cold.
These cars are a hoot. Congrats!

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Looks like the rear spoiler was altered.
They blacked-out the mirror turn sig and front corner/running lights.

These have worked quite well for me the last four seasons.
Continental WinterContact SI Studless Ice & Snow
215/45R17 Extra Load
Speedometer will read a little higher than actual speed.

LILIKE16ST

I am in southwestern va. I used to run the OEM wheels with stock mich all seasons (mine is a 16 all seasons werent option prior to 16) but they're pretty much worn out now so Ive left my summer wheels on for now with continental extreme contact sports on 15s. I aint real worried about it. Ive driven my 550 rwhp 07 gt500 with et street r tires on the rear in sub 40 degree temps and rain...there is no way this can be anywhere near that sketchy lol. Im sure ill be fine. Luckily we dont get THAT much snow in southwestern VA.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
First turbocharged car I’ve ever owned. Any tips/suggestions are appreciated.
Welcome to the machine.

My tip? Before you start modifying: SEARCH, read, SEARCH and read more. Digest, contemplate, search and read one last time. Then ask questions. It has all been answered before. Once you start modding a little, you may want more. While it isn't expensive, you can spend some $$$. Of course, it all depends on your budget and goal. RMM, IC, AP OTS tunes, panel filter & cold plugs. Are the basics.

Last edited: