Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from Westford Mass (Near Boston)

Hey guys,

Thrilled to be joining this forum! I’ve wanted a Fiesta ST for the longest time. I recently picked up a 2018 Fiesta ST in white platinum tri-coat with 3k miles. I’ve had it about a month now and I’ve put roughly 2k miles on it already. My commute to work is about 3 miles each way. If that doesn’t show how much I like this thing, I don’t know what does. Anyways, I plan on keeping it mostly stock for a while, but I do all my own maintenance. So I’ll need some advice here and there. I also plan on running a few track days in the future at some point.

Welcome! I got mine July 31st of last year. I love it! I wasn't gonna modify till warranty was up buuuuuutttttttt..... I have, just basic stuff for now. I have done all the work myself with some help from a friend on a few things and I've helped him as well. Let me know if you have any questions, dude!

OP
busterbluth
Thread Starter #5
Welcome! I got mine July 31st of last year. I love it! I wasn't gonna modify till warranty was up buuuuuutttttttt..... I have, just basic stuff for now. I have done all the work myself with some help from a friend on a few things and I've helped him as well. Let me know if you have any questions, dude!
Thanks man! I appreciate that a lot. I’ll definitely reach out with any questions. What have you done so far? If anything, I’m looking to get a short shift kit, and some EBC yellow pads.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Welcome to the machine.
Tons of answers to your questions, but you gotta search. The search function here works pretty good. Try different combo of words, not too many and not too few. Chances are...it's already been answered.
First mods (imho): RMM, Cobb AP/OTS tune, larger IC, air filter, symposer delete. No silicone hoses. Save your money. Stock will do. If you must hear your exhaust, go Resonator Delete. Cheaper and similar sounding.

Attachments

howdy neighbor. Check out the New England RS/ST group if you're on facebook. Lots of good people and usually some events/cruises too