Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello.

Hi all, just joined but in a sticky situation, my red lights above the glove compartment and just before dash us my st logo in doors on sills do not work.but checked fuses sem ok but just wanted to no exactly which fuse it is.manythanks.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Welcome not sure what to say. Are you talking about the ambient interior lighting ? Never seen my ST logos on my door sills light up :unsure:and I bought my car new. What year is your car?

They did remove the ambient lighting above the glove box in 2017’s and up. Supposedly it was because it caused reflective glare on the front passenger window that could annoy ones peripheral vision.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Lighted doorsills was an option on EU cars. I think they were available on NA models too, the first year or 2. Most did not come with them, though, and they did have a reputation for going out.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Welcome to the machine. I would assume your UK friends would have more insight to your particular Ambient Lighting configuration, operation and known issues. Sorry, mate.

Attachments