Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello!

My names Drew and I live in lancaster pa. I bought a fiesta st a couple months ago and it's been an absolute blast to drive. I'm really looking forward to driving in some snow and going to some meets in the summer.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Welcome Aboard.

Dave

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congratulations and welcome aboard Drew.

My names Drew and I live in lancaster pa. I bought a fiesta st a couple months ago and it's been an absolute blast to drive. I'm really looking forward to driving in some snow and going to some meets in the summer.
Welcome. I have seen more Green Envy Fiestas on the roads here in the Midwest but only one ST thus far. Looks extra sharp with the Rado Grays and red calipers. Enjoy...let us know what you are doing for winter driving too as I assume you get a bit of snow in that part of PA. Here in Milwaukee, I went with 16inch Conti Extreme Contact DWS for cold weather/no snow driving.

Lancaster is a great town to visit and not too far from Chocolate Land. I see your bio spec has Lancaster in Arizona but I assume the drop-down menu didn't work for you.

OP
Thread Starter #12
Oops! Yeah definitely not in Arizona. Thought I selected pa must not have registered. Where I'm at I'm not doing a whole of driving so all I've done is put all season tires on and I gotta get some all season mats so I don't mess up my carpet as there will definitely be salt. Now I'm just waiting for it actually snow, so far it's just been rain. :(
Thanks for all the welcomes too!