Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Help! Coolant leak at turbo

I've had the MRX turbo kit installed for about a month now (by someone else), and today I smelled coolant and saw something was dripping. After getting under the car, I found a leak from where I think is coming out of the turbo.

Do I need to tighten the blue nut or the wider super flat nut that seems to be sandwiched against some copper?

Then, how the hell do I get to the blue fitting? Seems like I need some special tool? I don't think I could get it with an open ended wrench between the hose coming out of it and zero clearance around it.

OP
wraith
Thread Starter #4
Thanks, can coolant potentially leak out of both places?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thanks, can coolant potentially leak out of both places?
Yes...coolant can leak out of either location. Hopefully for your sake its not the coolant line that cant be tightened unless the turbo comes back out.[ohcrap]

kylehlub

Mine is also leaking from the same location. Can you explain how you fixed it? Did you just tight blue nut and that fixed the leak?