Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Help Finding a Good LSD Installer - Midwest

Can anyone recommend a shop that has experience installing an LSD in a Fiesta ST located in the Midwest? I’m in Cincinnati, and local would be ideal, but I’m willing to travel within a 4-5 hour drive from here (Indianapolis, Columbus, Louisville, Lexington, Chicago, etc). I’d really like to find someone that the forum truly trusts. Thanks for your help.

Did you end up finding a shop you liked? I’m in Chicago and I’m toying with the idea of having an LSD installed.

Go to CPE in Spartanburg, have Mitch do the install, hit the Tail on the way back, tell some stories on here 🇺🇸

DangerMouse

https://sixstarmotorsports.com

They are in Schaumburg IL, Subaru is their speciality but they work on anything. I've had them do work in the past on a non subaru and I'll be back again. Call and ask for a quote. They will reply through fb messenger but it may take them a few days to get back to you.

MRX330: That’s a great idea. Since the LSD wouldn’t happen for a little while, I’d have time to plan it all out. I’m seriously considering it.

DangerMouse: Thanks for the recommendation. I’ve been looking for a performance shop for this and other projects for a while now.