Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Help help helphelp help

Hello guys i need help
New to the forums bought mt 2016 fiesta st about 3 months ago with 33000 miles did my first mod catless down pipe when i was removing heat shield bolts i made the mistake to remove an oil line conected to the block goin to turbo and did not notice drove the car next day lost all my motor oil lost power car turn off on me, Found out my turbo was blown, i put a used turbo yesterday car dont feel the same it feels under power im gettin 20 psi so i know turbo is working could i have damage my engine?
Please help what should i look for

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Welcome , well depleting a turbo of oil will destroy stuff and considering thats part of your whole oiling system, you may have caused damaged elsewhere. You should probably take it a professional. As much as we can help someone..in person is much better.

Last edited:

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Possibly. I wish I knew enough to really help.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
What is your current oil pressure?

OP
A
Thread Starter #6
Do uall think is better to repair engine or swap with a low mile one?
Any body know anybody in houston,tx. That know ecoboost engine that can take a look at it to see if is cheaper to do repair or swap engine

maestromaestro

1000 Post Club
Houston has a FB FiST club - but, they're quite anal about letting people in: you have to have a "real" FB page. Look them up if you want some "local" advice. Running an engine without oil is a surefire way of having a bad day. The good news is that our engines aren't terribly expensive.