Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

help me and get PAID! details inside.... :)

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Maybe a bit misleading or what the Youtubers call click bait or maybe not!

I'm offering up $50 whoosh motorsports store credit to help me select a proper stencil font for our intercoolers
Using the usual whoosh logo just isn't going to work for the small area on the Fiesta so I think just a good choice of font with "whoosh"
is what's needed

I've looked and I thought I had the right one selected but after looking at hundreds of fonts they all start looking the same ! [crazyeye]

Let me know your thoughts guys!
We can vote here in this thread or make a separate poll....I'm reaching out for some help on this. Whoever suggests a font and I end up using it, gets the $50 store credit to use on a future purchase toward whatever they want.
I'd love to see what everyone thinks!

quick pic for reference

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
What's wrong with using the exist font for "whoosh"? People know your brand based on the existing logo lol.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #5
What's wrong with using the exist font for "whoosh"? People know your brand based on the existing logo lol.
there has to be some spacing between the letters when painting on a radiator/intercooler to make it look "ok" otherwise I would
additionally the narrow slots in the h's and o's would not show up well or at all when painted

Literally 2 minute sketch, but just an idea. I can do it clean and neat and in vector, if you decide to go a custom route.
Whoosh.jpg

^That looks really good

That's badass.... tough to make a stencil of that but man that's cool
Thanks =D

It's super rough, and that roughness wouldn't be in the final version, just an idea, changes can be made. I did it while I was eating an extra large cookie at work.
I think Whoosh is such a good name/brand to be put on an intercooler, it should be something special and recognizable.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #12
wow guys - these look amazing!
keep them coming please!

Bluedrank

I scoured google fonts, which is an excellent way of finding cool free-to-use fonts btw. I tried to take into account the fact that you actually had to make a stencil out of the letters and paint it on something, so finding nice fonts that aren't super complex was the mission. These 5 were my favorites.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Maybe a bit misleading or what the Youtubers call click bait or maybe not!

I'm offering up $50 whoosh motorsports store credit to help me select a proper stencil font for our intercoolers
Using the usual whoosh logo just isn't going to work for the small area on the Fiesta so I think just a good choice of font with "whoosh"
is what's needed

I've looked and I thought I had the right one selected but after looking at hundreds of fonts they all start looking the same ! [crazyeye]

Let me know your thoughts guys!
We can vote here in this thread or make a separate poll....I'm reaching out for some help on this. Whoever suggests a font and I end up using it, gets the $50 store credit to use on a future purchase toward whatever they want.
I'd love to see what everyone thinks!

quick pic for reference

Hopefully mine got stenciled with something...

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

TDavis

1000 Post Club
I like this one. Only thing, and this is me being nit picky, but its hard at times at first glance to see that it says "whoosh" because of the last "h" with its trailing head. But again, thats just nit picking. I'd still rock it all day long