Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Help / Recommendation with Mod install

Hello All,

Recently purchased some parts and waiting on their arrival. Now I am looking for some help with the installation or recommendation as to where to take my car to get it all installed. So wanted to see if anyone is in or around my area that has the time and experience to help me with the install (paid of course) or recommend a shop? I am located in Northern New Jersey.

Here is the list:

All Mountune front mounted intercooler, RMM, Sport lowering springs and the Cobb access port with loaded tune.

10mm wheel spacers, transmission flush and refill with Ravenol either MTF-2 or MTF-3 (still trying to figure out which one is best for our car and my area) TRC original front diffuser, Diode Dynamics interior and license plate LED bulbs and TechMax mini LED low beam headlight and fog light bulbs.

Appreciate the help and feedback

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
A lot of those things are easy enough to do at home. All you need are basic tools and a socket set. The FMIC, RMM, Accessport, and front lights are definitely possible. To do yourself with a few Youtube videos. If you really do need a shop near you, honestly just check Yelp for the top reviewed places. It'll be hard to recommend a place just on your location.