Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Help...stuck at the gas station!!!

Had an issue with the electronics not sitting off when I killed the car and opened the door. Was poking around and flipped the locking cam on the driver's door. Now I can't unlock it and shut my door... Hopefully someone's on.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Is the key inside the car? What do you mean it won't open?

If you have the key on you, pop the key out of the remote and you can manually unlock the door from the driver side.

OP
C
Thread Starter #3
The keys are on me. I pressed the cam to what I think is the locked position, and now it won't unlock. Sitting inside the car with a radio that won't turn down or off and none of the controls work. Even with the car running.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Got any tools? First thing I'd do is remove the turbo transformer. ...haha kidding...kidding...take the negative battery cable off the battery if you can...I always have my tool bag in the back of my FiST

OP
C
Thread Starter #5
Yeah...that's what I had to do last time to fix the not shutting off problem. At a truck stop. Maybe I can find someone with some tools on them. Was on my way to work, where I have a whole snap on box full of tools...

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
You can try pulling the fuse as well. It's right behind the glove box. I can't remember which one but it's listed in the manual.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Is the car still drivable?

OP
C
Thread Starter #10
All good. Found a YouTube vid on unlocking the cam with a pen. And the battery reset seems to have fixed the electronics issue. This is twice now on the electronics not shutting off when the car's off and the door open. Thank guys. Headed to work.