Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Help!! Turbo stopped working

So I can as on the highway and I hear the turbo make a noise like if it got disconnected. I give it has and the turbo is making a weird noise and isn't making the engine go faster. I get home and look under and I see a hose has disconnected under the car. I will post a picture

Attachments

Reconnect said hose... t-bolt style clamps are the best to replace old screw style ones.

OP
A
Thread Starter #4
Thanks guys. The fiesta comes with a jack under the spare tire right? I was having trouble trying to take the spare tire out. I might be a noob lol

Thanks guys. The fiesta comes with a jack under the spare tire right? I was having trouble trying to take the spare tire out. I might be a noob lol
Yes. The spare tire can be a bit of an issue the first time. She's tight. [biggrin]

OP
A
Thread Starter #6
Yes. The spare tire can be a bit of an issue the first time. She's tight. [biggrin]
Yea it was a bit tight lol had to really pull it out of there. Thanks everyone, mission complete. I got scar d for a little bit lol I just got this car a week ago and was thinking if I had to take it to the dealers mechanic or just return the car. I thought the turbo broke or something, but when it happened it did feel like it was just a hose disconnecting lol loving my car so far tho