Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Help with Intercooler Install

I had to make a bracket for mine. I didn’t take any photos of it since I was in a mad dash to to the install before the wife figured out what I was doing.

This picture isn’t that much help, but it shows the OEM plastic bracket that was trying to occupy the same space as the V3. I bent up some stainless, drilled a couple holes and transferred the clip nut.

C62FFD1B-C83D-4D32-9044-2C3CFFE114F8.jpeg

I used the factory clamps on my hoses and it was the kind that had a little metal bite that dug into the hose and caught right at the notch that you had to squeeze over the small bulge on the pipes .

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I had to make a bracket for mine. I didn’t take any photos of it since I was in a mad dash to to the install before the wife figured out what I was doing.

This picture isn’t that much help, but it shows the OEM plastic bracket that was trying to occupy the same space as the V3. I bent up some stainless, drilled a couple holes and transferred the clip nut.

View attachment 23963
I left that crap out when I put in my V1 intercooler.....Ended up selling that intercooler within a month and went with a Bravoalpha. Then all that Remaining bracket crap came right out and is now sitting in a box in my Garage on the floor.