Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

HELP!!.

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #41
Idk about a rental. Im all the way up in wisconsin. But if they do that would help. I might be able to borrow a friend's 3rd car to get to work but only for a short time. I really hope they can unlock my AP and get my car back on the road.

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Idk about a rental. Im all the way up in wisconsin. But if they do that would help. I might be able to borrow a friend's 3rd car to get to work but only for a short time. I really hope they can unlock my AP and get my car back on the road.
Cobb service has been very helpful to me in the past. I shattered the screen on my second hand AP and four days later it was back in my hands from Texas fixed for like $35. If they can fix it for you, they definitely will help you as much as they can. Hopefully, it's as simple as a software update or some kinda "emailable" fix for the Accessport.

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #43
Me too. Im not finding any blown fuses On the interior side. Its pretty positive that the AP locked up due to their programming bug.

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Me too. Im not finding any blown fuses On the interior side. Its pretty positive that the AP locked up due to their programming bug.
Worst comes to worst Ford could probably fix the issue themselves, but the process would be tough I imagine, especially if a warranty is involved too.

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #45
There would be no warranty as i loaded a tune on the car. And the tune caused the problem.

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #46
Replaced ignition circuit fuse hoping it was the issue. No change

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #47
Would disconnecting the battery for 5 minutes clear the immobilizer fault?

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #49
Car read 12 volts this morning when i first tried to restore.

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #50
I can put it back on the charger

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Car read 12 volts this morning when i first tried to restore.
Mine does weird shit below 12.5. I just discovered that with my smaller battery. I leave it on a tender now. Might be worth a charge.

EDIT: "Weird shit" = Sync does not work but car starts and runs ok.

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #52
Either way its bricked up now

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #54
Waiting till they open RN. But im still in a panic of sorts.

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
Good deal. This will help somebody in the future. I definitely understand it being a stressful situation.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

jeff

2000 Post Club
If it’s any consolation I’ve had this happen twice, back in my Subaru days with my access port and also with my Fiesta. Both times because I did not update and that led to the problem. Sucks to install a new turbo and go through all that work only to not be able to load a tune on the car because the software is not updated. Those updates are more important than you think!

Glad you got it running!

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #60
We should all thank TJ at cobb customer support. He figured out the firewall problem. Id still be scratching my head and being mad at the computer.
Now i just gotta wait for my appointment at ford before i remarry the AP. And maybe ill look at a better tune than cobbs ots.